Friday, August 26, 2011

Faith Makes a Difference

In recent months I have had experience after experience reminding me of what a difference my faith makes in my life. The world is a scary place. We are constantly hearing about natural disasters, world financial troubles, wars, and evil all around us. Yet in the midst of this, I feel peace. I feel deep gratitude for my knowledge of God and His plan for us, that I know I am a spirit child of a Perfect, Loving and All-powerful God, I know why I am here on earth, and I know where I am going after this life. I have access to modern revelation through a living prophet and know that as I follow his counsel, everything will be alright.

In establishing this blog, I hope that I can share what I know and give others an opportunity to experience the peace and happiness that it brings to me and my family.

Mormon.org
is by far a more comprehensive, interesting, and attractive site for learning about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (you can see my profile here). And the MormonMessages Channel on YouTube is fantastic. But here in my little corner of cyberspace you can see what's on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment